If you need to hide or un-hide your users list you can choose between.
- Hiding it for all.
- Hiding it for non admin users.
To control the users list you will need to use the Rumbletalk admin panel.
- Log into your RumbleTalk account
- Click on Settings and choose Settings from the
- Open the General tab (it should be open already)
- Click on the Advanced sub tab
- Choose if you want to hide the user’s list to all or hide it to your users only, to do it uncheck the For Admins only checkbox under Users list