In a nutshell, see in here the info we collect and how a user can change it.
- Users definition – We store the information admin supplies about the user in the Users section (such as username, email address, image, name, description – note, only the username is mandatory)
- Log in times – i.e. every time the user logs into the chat we store the information.
- Caching – Any other action the user takes might be saved temporarily or not to improve performance in different cache including the browser cache.
- Content – Messages that the user posts into the chat, both general messages, and private message, are kept up to 6 months.
If the user has an email address set, any information we collected can be accessed by the email owner here:https://profile.rumbletalk.com/accessAnd the user may request to delete that information at any time.
** We reserve the option to change the data collection and storage based on Rumbletalk T&C.
** For EU data regulations, see our GDPR Info.
** The option to export the chat content is open to all. Admin may disable it via the admin panel.
In this article, we’ll go over configurations and tests you can make to fix any issues you might be experiencing with the video and audio calls feature.
RumbleTalk is using the WebRTC technology to make live video and audio calls. If you have a problem with your video or audio call.
Please verify the following:
- Security and HTTPS – to make a life call your chat needs to be secure, meaning you should be able to open the pages where the chat is with https://
- In case your website is not supporting secure connection (e.g https://), you will not be able to have a live video and audio calls.
- For better results, please test with the Chrome browser (not chromium).
If you have a problem, please open your chat in Fullscreen, so it will inherit the RumbleTalk secure connection, which will allow you to make a live call.
Remark: The WebRTC technology is relatively a new one and thus have some issues mainly on apple older versions.
Normally when you are adding the chat into your wix website, it will show using a web browser or a mobile web browser.
However, in some Wix themes or some layer-oriented cases, your chat will not show or will show partialy in a mobile device browser.
Go to your Wix mobile editor and add your chat app also to the mobile version. Note, in some cases, the chat is already there but might be hidden behind an object or a layer.