To add a new user in your chat, go to the Users tab in your admin panel.
In the Users tab, click add new user.
You can then set a username and a password for that user. Then, you can also choose what access he/she has. A user can have a global access or room access.
That’s how you can add a user in your chat.
Check this video out for your reference.
Trust Rumbletalk to keep your data secure and meet your compliance requirements.
Rumbletalk is a secure chat platform for websites and events with the ability to integrate it with your service/systems/CRM/users-base.
The RumbleTalk service has 3 layers of security:
- Transport – we use SSL transport between different components of the system, like clients and servers.
- Data – the data is stored in two different places, users’ info in one rational database, while the content of the conversation in another big data database. A chat owner can delete the entire data whenever he requires it. If the conversation data is not deleted by the customer, the data will be stored in the Rumbletalk databases for 6 months.
- Customer profile – a customer have control over his data, he can click on the profile option and see what info is saved plus the ability to delete his entire conversation.
Customers often want to use the RumbleTalk SSO option (single sign-on). This will allow users that were already authenticated by the customer to be able to auto-login into the chat.
There are two types of Integrations options:
- JS SDK – auto-login without storing the user info in Rumbletalk servers. This means that users’ data is saved in the customer servers and only the name+avatar will be sent to the Rumbletalk system. Note, that when using this option the user profile option cannot be used as the data is not stored with Rumbletalk users management systems.
- REST API – when using this option, all of the customer user bases will be stored in the Rumbletalk system. This means that users’ info will be saved in the RumbleTalk databases as well as in the customer databases.
Data usage and transfer:
Rumbletalk will not transfer any of the customer data with a 3rd party.
** This is a high-level description, please refer to our t&c for complete information.
You can check the step-by-step instructions to enable the donations/tips feature below.
- First, you need to activate the donations feature. You can do that by going to Monetize Settings and clicking the box for donations.
- You will now have the donate button in your chat room.
- Users can also add a custom message to each donation. This message will show up in the chat room.
That’s how you can collect donations in your chat.
Here’s a video to show it in action.