The mentions option lets you mention or tag another user in a specific message. This is useful if you want to capture the attention of a specific user.
The mentions for the admins look like this.
It’s in red as it signifies an admin user.
The mentions for the non-admin user look like this.
It’s in green as it signifies non-admin users or regular chatters.
This is how it looks like when you mention someone in the chat.
The username of the one mentioned will appear in blue.
Creating a new account means that you create a chat (or many chats) account. You are also creating a special “page” for each chat that can be used or not (published/non published)
To create an account with RumbleTalk, you need to do the following steps:
- You will be redirected to the RumbleTalk chat log-in interface. Type your preferred email and password to proceed. You can also sign-up via your Facebook account.
- Choose what kind of chat type you need and click next.
- Set your admin login credentials or you could also choose to skip it.
- Next, choose if you want to monetize your chat. You could also skip this option and change it later.
- Lastly, click create to agree to RumbleTalk’s terms and conditions.
- You have now completed the steps to create your RumbleTalk account. Now, you can explore your admin panel!
Yes, you can (beta feature). Muting means that only admins can talk in the chat. Non-admins will only be allowed to read the messages.
You can access the mute button in two ways.
The first way is to access it on your admin panel.
- In your admin panel, go to “Chat Operations.”
- You will see the “Admin mode” button below the contact form.
Second, you can access it directly on your chat settings.
- Click the gear icon at the bottom of the user’s list to open the chat settings.
- Then, click “Admin mode” to mute your chat.
When the mute setting is activated, a red box that says “Admin mode” appears in the admin chat. You and other admins can now talk freely without interruptions from other members of the chat.
Non-admins will see a green box on the text area.