Yes, they can.
Chat owners can enable the Guest avatar option in their admin panel (premium option). Here’s how you can do it.
- On your admin panel, you will see the “Settings” option. Click on that.
- Next, go to “Advanced.”
- Check the box for “Guest avatar.”
This option will let your guest users add their own guest avatar.
Just choose a photo to upload as your avatar and log-in.
It will immediately appear next to a guest user’s name.
Yes, you can.
To create a new chat room, click “Selected chat” on the upper left on your admin panel and click create a new chat chat room.
However, this is only available for paying accounts and accounts that need more than one room.
To upgrade your account, see our premium plans here.
When you want that only logged in users will see the chat, you can set the viewers option to off. Once set, new users opening the chat, will see the login option and not the actual chat.
- Log into your RumbleTalk account
- Go to settings
- Click on the Advanced tab on the left
- Uncheck the Allow private chat between users option