Adding Live Group Chat to your Website Is easy.
RumbleTalk is a hosted HTML5 group chat.
It takes 2 minutes to embed and set it up.
The live chat service can be added to any website, blog or forum
simply by adding one line
1. Sign up and start chatting
Sign up by clicking here
Type your email address and choose a password.
* This information will be used to log in to your admin panel.
2. Get your chat
You are almost done. Now you are in the admin panel dashbaord.
Just choose your preferred embedding options:
- Webpage embed – Add the chat as part of the page
- Floating embed – clicking on the checkbox floating, will let you add the chat as a floating toolbar chat(see it in home page)
- URL – Even if you do not own a website, you can still group chat with your friends, get your own direct chat link.
- Facebook chat – Clicking on the facebook icon let you add the chat to your facebook page(Business page, Fan page).
- Copy Ctrl-C the HTML embedded code
- Paste Ctrl-V the code where you want RumbleTalk to appear in your HTML page
NOTE: RumbleTalk live chat is elastic chat. Meaning it will consume all of the space you allocate for it.
Congratulation, you are done!