Adding Live Group Chat or an Experts’ chat to your Website is easy.
RumbleTalk is a hosted chat. This means you add it to your website without consuming any resources from your website or servers.
It takes 2 minutes to embed and set it up.
The live chat service can be added to any website, blog or forum
simply by adding one line
1. Sign up and start chatting
Sign up by clicking here.
Type your email address and choose a password.
* This information will be used to log in to your admin panel.
2. Get your chat
You are almost done. Now you are in the admin panel dashboard.
Just choose your preferred embedding options:
- Webpage embed – Add the chat as part of the page. You can control the size or dimension (see it on this page).
- Floating embed – clicking on the checkbox floating, will let you add the chat as a floating toolbar chat (see it on this page)
- URL – Even if you do not own a website, you can still use RumbleTalk group chat, you simply get a link to your chat that can be shared with your team. Get your own direct chat link (see it in here).
- Go to the embed section.
- Click on the “Get code” button.
- Copy Ctrl-C the HTML embedded code
- Paste Ctrl-V the code where you want RumbleTalk to appear in your HTML page.
NOTE: RumbleTalk live chat is elastic chat. Meaning it will consume all of the space you allocate for it.
Congratulations, you are done!