When you think of tutoring, do you only think of the traditional way? Why not think out of the box and think of an unconventional way? One that’s innovative and accessible to anyone. With an online chat tool, you can do online tutoring!
Online tutoring is just the same as real-world tutoring. You teach your student, but this is done with an online chat tool. When online tutoring comes to mind, you think of technical stuff that you might not get. This goes the same with your students. You might think of corrupted files, not submitting on time because of a slow connection, and more.
However, with technological advancements, this will not be a problem. In a lot of cases, online tutoring provides more learning. An online tutor can be closer than that of a public or private school tutor. In addition, it’s more affordable and convenient. What do you need to ask for more?
Real communication through an online chat tool
In a public or private school, there is a class of 15 to 20 students. It can be even more than that. There is a saying that online learning is not up to par with local schools. Why? It’s because there’s no real connection. They say that teachers in local schools give the students a sense of real connection. It’s also the best way to create an interpersonal relationship.
However, if you look closely, that’s not the reality. Because of the size of the class, not all students can connect with the teacher. Only a few select students do. That’s even rare. Because of the lesson only going for a certain period of time, students rush to their next class and there’s no room for a bond between teacher and student. This leads to the student not really enjoying the class and not really learning.
With online tutoring, you’re face to face with your student. You can chat a bit before and after lessons. You create a real connection. In your first meeting, you can talk about what the student enjoys in a class. You can then incorporate that to your syllabus. It’s a give-and-take process. You give what the student what he/she enjoys, and then he/she learns and takes part in the lessons actively. These one-on-one lessons encourage you to develop a teacher-student bond, one that goes through the test of time.
Some notions made online tutoring a negative choice. It’s been seen in a bad light for years. Because of underdeveloped technology, with slow connections, poor quality of images and audio, online tutoring was never the first choice. Now, all of that will change. 4G and 5G connections have saved online tutoring and you can now use an online chat tool with texts, uploading files, and video chat. More features are also present in the chat tool.
RumbleTalk is an online chat service that lets you have an online chat tool for all-in-one learning. Expert’s chat is a service that lets a professional offer his/her services on an online platform. With texts, audio call, and video call, we offer online tutors to connect with students and the ability to chat and even share documents with each other. Let’s see what are the different features of this online chat tool.
1. Upload any image, document, and more
Tutors and students alike can upload files so they can proceed with the lesson. This can be used for homework, quizzes, and even daily lessons. What’s more, is your student can upload images to share his/her progress in the lesson.
2. Record audio and video
You can use recordings for language lessons. This is also a useful tool for take-home assignments on the weekend. You can leave a recording if you’re not around and the student can proceed on the lesson. In turn, your student can record a video talking about what the lesson is all about. As previously said, it’s all about to give and take.
3. Real-time communication with texts, video calls, and audio calls
Being an online chat tool, we have the basic features you need for online tutoring. The following options are available for your use.
- Chat – You and your student can talk via texts or messages. You can discuss things before starting the actual lesson with a video call. This is also a great feature for keeping up with the daily activities of your students. You can ask how their day has been and small talk. This is the start of interpersonal communication.
- Voice call – This is an audio call. You can use this if any of the party does not have a camera, at least you can still talk through audio calls. A lot of online tutoring classes do this, especially language ones. Some students can also request a voice only class as they might be taking these tutoring lessons on a public place. They may feel shy or it may not be allowed depending on the venue.
- Video call – With video calls, you can have a face-to-face conversation. This is just like lessons in a real-world setting. This is the most effective of all the features. You can see each other and have interactive communication. You can also see what your student is doing in real time. In turn, your student will easily understand your lessons and listen attentively.
Online tutoring with an online chat
Through an online chat tool like this, you’ll never go wrong with online tutoring. All you need to set-up is an internet connection and register on our website. That’s it! If you want to know more about expert’s chat, you can check out our other blogs: Expert’s Chat Introduction, Expert’s Chat for Online Therapy, and Adding Subscription on your Chat. You can check out our blog for more of that!
Online tutoring will now be easy with our online chat tool. If you have any questions, you can chat us up on our social media pages (Facebook and Twitter). If you’re already registered to our service, you can contact us via “Support” on your admin panel. We will get back to you ASAP.