PayWall and Donations
Last Update: Oct 2018
The following paywall and donation terms and conditions (these "PayWall Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the RumbleTalk website, Widget or RumbleTalk Service, including any content, functionality, chat and services offered on or through www.RumbleTalk.com, or www.RumbleTalk.net (the "Site"), by RumbleTalk Ltd as applicable (collectively, "RumbleTalk" "we" or "us").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the RumbleTalk services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available during working hours, to answer any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
Buyers are users who purchase services on RumbleTalk.
Chat Owner are the account holder of someone on their behalf that also get the revenues from buyers.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and accept payments on RumbleTalk.
Chat Page is where the chat owner can describe their chat and chat targets.
Chat Payments and Donations are services offered for a fee on RumbleTalk chat.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and accept payments in connection with the RumbleTalk platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Chat Payments or Donation, remittance and withdrawal of funds to accept payments in connection with completed Chat Payments or Donation, and the holding of funds in connection with Sales Balances.
Revenue is the money accept payments earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for accept payments to withdraw or use to purchase Chat Payments or Donation.
accept payments are users who offer and perform services through Chat Payments or Donation on RumbleTalk.
Account Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or RumbleTalk promotions to be used for purchasing Chat Payments or Donation.
Group Chat is used for group discussions.
Experts’ Chat is used for private discussions.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may accept payment on RumbleTalk. Registration is free.
- Collecting Chat Payments or Donation on RumbleTalk are offered at the free version.
- Payments are offered in the chat in various ways (time based, manual or donation).
- RumbleTalk retains the right to use all published delivered works for RumbleTalk marketing and promotion purposes.
- Accept payments refer to getting chat payments or donation on RumbleTalk. It allows Buyers to purchase services in the chat.
- Each payment you accept accredits your account with a net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a minimum of $50 and safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated accept payments payments are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Revenues may withdraw using PayPal.
- For security concerns, RumbleTalk may temporarily disable the ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple RumbleTalk accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Account holders using Paywall, Paid Access, Manual payment or donations are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location.
- RumbleTalk partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to accept payments, and holding funds in connection with account Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the RumbleTalk platform are performed by RumbleTalk’s Payment Services Providers (Our current option is PayPal only).
Chat Payments or Donation
- Accept payments are enabled to any customer based on our t&c. The ability to charge is based on their Level status.
- Free account can charge up to $15 in each transaction.
- Paid accounts can charge up to $999 in each transaction.
- Both Free and Paid account can charge up to $500 in a single donation.
- Donations are non refundable
- Chat Payments or Donation created on RumbleTalk are User Generated Content.
- Chat Payments or Donation may be removed by RumbleTalk for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Chat Payments or Donation
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Chat Payments or Donation
- Chat Payments or Donation misleading to Buyers
- Reaccept paymenting of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Chat accounts that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the accept payments account.
- Chat accounts that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Statements on the chat t&c should include a link to this RumbleTalk t&c. Statements that are undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
RumbleTalk is all about helping accept payments in a chat. We seek to empower top performing account holders with helpful tools to grow their business.
Top Rated accounts are chosen manually by RumbleTalk editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated accept payments gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
Accept payments Features
RumbleTalk accept payments settings can be switch on/off at any time. An account holder can create one or many rooms. Each can be set with the next payment option.
- Chat payment, one time, manual or subscription will include additional processing fee cost.
- Chat donation will not include processing costs.
- RumbleTalk does not guarantee the chat quality and/or video/audio quality.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of RumbleTalk's Paywall chat. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with RumbleTalk’s. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by RumbleTalk’s Payment Services Provider.
- Minimum revenues to withdraw was set to $50.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated accept payments are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on Paypal withdraw fees.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- RumbleTalk retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for RumbleTalk marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay RumbleTalk to:
- Get chat access (Login) - Chat owner paid access for a limited time or a membership subscription based fee.
- Manual - get payment request from a chat owner for having a private chat.
- Donation - Donate a chat owner.
- RumbleTalk serves as accept payments limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to accept payments. Buyer’s payment obligation to accept payments will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by RumbleTalk (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and RumbleTalk (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the accept payments in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that RumbleTalk (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to accept payments, the accept payments will have recourse only against RumbleTalk and not the Buyer directly.
- Chat Payments or Donation may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card and/or PayPal.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of December 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $1 on purchases up to $10 and 4% on purchases above. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- In certain locations we may charge Buyers in their local currency. Buyers should note, however, that the Chat Payments or Donations local pricing is derived from converting their original US$ price and, therefore, local currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may include currency conversion fees.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on RumbleTalk, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on RumbleTalk; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the chat.
Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- When a Buyer pays, the chat account holder is notified by email.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files in the chat for viruses and malware. RumbleTalk will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and account holders to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact RumbleTalk's Customer Support department for assistance.
- Payment cancellations can be performed on RumbleTalk, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order (future development).
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or accept payments encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- RumbleTalk, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the chat discussion and the conversation may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- RumbleTalk encourages Buyers and accept payments to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer.
- RumbleTalk does not automatically refund payments made. Funds from cancellations are returned to the Buyer's paypal balance.
User Conduct and Protection
RumbleTalk enables people around the world to set a chat, share text, files, videos and accept payment in the chat at an unbeatable value. RumbleTalk maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of RumbleTalk. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on RumbleTalk.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the chat.
- RumbleTalk does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution section.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- RumbleTalk is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
Chat Payments or Donation
- Users may report quatinable chat payments or donation to Rumbletalk customer support team.
- RumbleTalk will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing accept payments statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - RumbleTalk does not allow any Paywall, payment or donation activity which is adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on RumbleTalk should be friendly, constructive, and professional. RumbleTalk condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others.
Phishing and Spam - RumbleTalk takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Accept payments further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of RumbleTalk will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic RumbleTalk Profile - You may not create a false identity on RumbleTalk, misrepresent your identity, create a RumbleTalk profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. RumbleTalk reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the chat and the private pages module (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - RumbleTalk will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use RumbleTalk for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the RumbleTalk community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to RumbleTalk’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on RumbleTalk.
- RumbleTalk reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of RumbleTalk's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to use the chat, accept payment or buy on RumbleTalk.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Once accepting payments, one will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to RumbleTalk's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using RumbleTalk's by contacting RumbleTalk Customer Support.
- RumbleTalk may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, RumbleTalk will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use RumbleTalk after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, RumbleTalk will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users (e.g chatters) as opposed to content created by the RumbleTalk Site. All content uploaded to RumbleTalk by our users (Buyers and chat owners) is User Generated Content. RumbleTalk does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, RumbleTalk is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the chat owner. We provide no warranty with respect to the Chat Payments or Donation, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and chat owner.
By offering a service, the chat owner (accept payments entity) undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, accept payment or reaccept payment the service that is offered on RumbleTalk.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the chat owner page/description/T&C, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the accept payments, and the accept payments waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the Israel. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when Israeli Copyright Act does not apply, the accept payments expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the chat owner and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and accept payments assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work.
For Voice and Video Chat call with Payments or Donation, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one time fee for a period of time or a subscription fee).
Chat owner confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Chat owner) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to RumbleTalk, including texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos, live video and audio calls and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by RumbleTalk for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CHAT, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE & CHAT, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CHAT WIDGET ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RUMBLETALK NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RUMBLETALK MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RUMBLETALK, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF CHAT OWNER, RUMBLETALK AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE CHAT OWNER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with RumbleTalk, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.