RumbleTalk has several login options. You can choose to have users log in with any combination of up to four options or limit it to just one of the following:
- Managed Users – pre-defined users set by the group chat owner
- Facebook – one-click login using Facebook credentials
- Twitter – one-click login using Twitter credentials
- Guest – anonymous user
- Register – users will need to register to login to the chat
- PayWall – users will need to Pay before entering the chat.
- API – login with your own users base.
For websites with an existing user base, RumbleTalk can allow user logins using our RumbleTalk Login API.
- WordPress Plugin – Pre-Integrated with wordpress and buddypress