What kind of chat is it?
RumbleTalk have 2 main type of chats
- Group Chat – for communities and events
- Experts’ Chat – for private discussion
For each type, you can add a PayWall.
Focused on online chat, RumbleTalk has a strong REST API. We designed a chat with various features to easily share information. Right out of the box, you and your users will be able to:
- Send text messages or one on one private messages
- Send short video and audio messages
- Make One on one Video calls (WebRTC based)
- Share images and files including:
- Images, Word docs, Excel files, and PowerPoint presentations
- Add YouTube and Vimeo videos to the conversation
- Add a video broadcast using “YouTube Live”
- Have private discussions
- Share messages on Twitter and Facebook