Creating a new account means that you create a chat (or many chats) account. You are also creating a special “page” for each chat that can be used or not (published/non published)
To create an account with RumbleTalk, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to the RumbleTalk website and sign up.
- You will be redirected to the RumbleTalk chat log-in interface. Type your preferred email and password to proceed. You can also sign-up via your Facebook account.
- Choose what kind of chat type you need and click next.
- Set your admin login credentials or you could also choose to skip it.
- Next, choose if you want to monetize your chat. You could also skip this option and change it later.
- Lastly, click create to agree to RumbleTalk’s terms and conditions.
- You have now completed the steps to create your RumbleTalk account. Now, you can explore your admin panel!