We all know that every year is a tough year. We all have our ups and downs. This year, be that online therapist that can be of
Some people have more bad times than the good ones. Don’t leave them alone. That’s a no-no! It’s better to have somebody by your side who you can talk to and one who can listen.
You can be that person. How? You can start with the simplest thing of them all, making a list of resolutions.
Start the year with a list of resolutions
Why should you think of resolutions? Resolutions help you have a goal in mind. You shouldn’t let your customers be confined in a box. This can help them strive for living a more positive life. These can be small or big ones. Here are some resolutions you can give as advice to your customers:
- Make more time for yourself – It’s okay to have some alone time; tell them that it’s okay to feel that way. You don’t owe anybody your time. As a result, you can start thinking more about yourself.
- Facing your emotions/feeling – Are you suppressing the feeling of crying? Don’t worry. Nobody’s going to judge you. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out and that’s all right.
- Getting rid of things or people in your life – It’s fine to throw things that don’t have a use anymore. Another thing you can let them get rid of is the toxic people in their life. Let them know it’s okay to walk away if all that person gives you is negativity. Getting rid of excess baggage can help you get a breath of fresh air.
- Talking with an online therapist (or you) – This year and for the coming years, ask them to try more online therapy sessions. This can help them feel more positive. As long as you talk to them, they’ll feel more relaxed and open.
You should let them know that you’re there to listen. I, myself, sometimes need someone to listen to me. All my rants and stress, an online therapist is the best solution for that. Just knowing that I’m not alone makes me feel better.
Why an online therapist?
According to the American Psychological Association, online therapy is far cheaper than any other alternative. Another plus point is it’s very convenient. You don’t have to travel far for a booking; now, you can do it at the comfort of your own home.
You, as the online therapist, you don’t need to go to an office or rent out space. Just get your laptop, be cozy, and be online. That’s all you have to do.
The important thing is you know how to listen to your client’s problems (or even their rants). This varies with every person. Be patient and you’ll get a line of customers wanting your advice!
Where can I register as an online therapist?
I will now introduce to you expert’s chat. Expert’s chat lets you connect with your customers by sharing it on your social media or pasting the link to your website. You can also gain money through expert’s chat. To know how you can follow the steps below.
- Of course, you need to register first before anything else. You can register at www.rumbletalk.com.
- Now, go explore your new admin panel and share your chat link to your clients.
- Always be online! Because if you’re not online, your customer can’t message you. A tip is you can set a time when you’re going to be online, just like traditional therapy.
- After those simple steps, you can now video call, audio call, or message your clients! This is all for free, so use it as much as you like!
Remember to first share your link on your website or social media! If not, well, nobody will know that you’re currently active as an online therapist! That’s the most important thing to do!
If you’re still looking for the best space for online therapy, look no more! I just shared with you one of our best features.